- Model: Heesen 4400 – 2007
Heesen 4400 – 2007
Heesen 4400 is a spectacular 44m motor yacht built by the reputable Heesen Shipyard. With a striking black aluminum hull and a matt grey superstructure, Bliss is a semi displacement yacht with great performance and can go up to 25 knots powered by twin MTU 16V 4000 M90.
She features cool and contemporary interiors designed by Icelandic designer Ingibjorg St. Palmadottir and is maintained in mint condition and to the highest standards all year around. Bliss can accommodate 12 guests in 5 well-appointed cabins with a configuration comprising of 4 double and 1 twin with a Pullman bed. The upper salon can be converted to be used as an extra guest cabin with a Pullman king size bed. She can also accommodate 10 crew members to ensure the best luxury experience on board.
The yacht is equipped with a modern and sophisticated stabilization system which decreases the rolling motion and enhances comfort on board while cruising. She has generous interior volumes and plenty of outdoor guest spaces for relaxation. She also features a sundeck Jacuzzi, Sauna, 13-meter escort Tender and has an extensive list of toys to keep guests entertained at all times. A perfect combination of Dutch quality and class.
- Generators 2 X Kilopak 99 kW, 50Hz three phase 230/400V
- Bow thruster: hydraulically driven make HRP type 1000, 85 kW
- Aircondition: HH-SALOR-160 capacity 160 kW
- Watermaker: 2X HEM 25/1400 capacity 5.000 litres per day each (1400 GPD)
- Stabilizers: VT Naiad, type 720 with 2 fins of approx. 3,5 m2 (37.5 sq ft)
- Jacuzzi: Riviera Pool Roman Public 255
- Fuel separator: Westfalia OTC 2-02-137 capacity 1.200 litres per hour (317 GPH)
- Sanitary treatment: Hamann miniframe 5.400 LPD (1426 GPD)
|Specifications & Accommodation|
|Average fuel consumption||800 ltrs/hr|
|Boat type||Motor Yacht|
|Construction year||2007 - Refit 2013|
|Cruise speed||15 knots|
|Engine power||2 x MTU 12V4000 M90|
|Fuel tank capacity||18250 Gallons|