- Model: Christina ‘O
Nobody back in 1943 in Canada could have guessed the future fame of the frigate Stormont, a convoy escort. But then came 1954, when Aristotle Onassis bought her. Instead of writing history as a navy ship, she wrote history as the world’s grandest and most exalted yacht: Onassis’ legendary “Christina”. Under new ownership in 1998, she was given her new name “Christina ‘O’”. She has been restored to her old glory, through a complete refurbishment and repowering by the world’s leading experts. She is one of the only mega yachts capable of accommodating up to 36 guests in 17 staterooms, in full compliance with SOLAS, US Coastguard and Public Health regulations. Her history is unique…..sail back in time with the likes of Winston Churchill, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Grace, Frank Sinatra, aboard the famous ship of the legendary Aristotle Onassis and Jacqueline Kennedy-Onassis.
When Onassis bought the vessel in 1954, he converted her at an expense of over $4 million, into the largest, most modern and most exalted yacht of her era. CHRISTINA O became his floating mansion and headquarters for over two decades until his death in 1975.
In 1978 Onassis’s daughter Christina donated the yacht to the Greek Government and it eventually became disused. In 1998 the vessel was purchased by a family friend of Onassis and underwent an extensive refurbishment and re-powering, restoring her to her former glory and with the addition of all the latest technologies and equipment.
CHRISTINA O has fabulous areas for entertaining, including a sumptuous dining room capable of seating up to 40 guests. Her exterior amenities include the famous swimming pool which converts to a dance floor, a large Jacuzzi and extensive sunbathing decks. 2 massage rooms, 1 beauty room, fitness therapists are included in the charter rate no additional cost.
CHRISTINA O’s canopied decks are the ideal venue for any extra special occasion. She can cruise with up to 157 persons and up to 250 guests can be entertained on her canopied decks for the ultimate event at dock.
Accommodation: 34 guests in:
– Onassis suite (bridge deck) or the Master, with Jacuzzi bathroom & private lounge ensuite with library
– 10 guest cabins forward on the main deck extend from amidships
– 6 guest cabins aft on the lower deck (all convertible from Double to Twin)
– All but two guest cabins are convertible from twin to double
– All cabins with en suite shower room, TV/DVD/CD/Stereo
Compass Deck: Galaxy Bar, Sun Lounges
Bridge Deck: Onassis Suite, Bridge, Central Atrium
Promenade Deck: Reception, Show Lounge, Library, Massage & Beauty Salon, Central Atrium, Children’s Playroom, Fitness Centre, Sports Lounge, Jacuzzi Deck
Main deck: 10 Guest Cabins, “Rendezvous” Music Lounge, Main Dining Room, Central Atrium, Ari’s Bar, Lapis Lounge, Swimming Pool (salt water) which converts to dance floor
- Jacuzzi/pool on deck / lift - atrium
- 2 massage rooms, 1 beauty room, fitness - therapists are included in the charter rate no additional cost
- New Hydraulic swim platform (port side_
- 2 x passenger Hacker Craft Prestige varnished launches carrying 8 guests. (recently refit)
- 2 x 60-man watercraft lifeboats; Liferafts 8 x 20 pax + 2 x 25 pax
- 1 x RIB tender "Black Mamba" 850 (new 2018)
- 1 x sports tender "Olympic Cruiser" 720 (new 2018)
- 1 TOBOGGAN AQUAGLIDE WITH A 6.50 METERS SLIDE
- 2 x Ringos, 1 x 6-man banana
- Snorkel gear
- The vessel has the following gym equipment: 2 Cybex semi-recumbant bicycles - programmable 1 Power Plate 1 Life Fitness 9500 HR ellipitical bike cross trainer 1 LifeFitness Treadmill 9500 HR Various free weights + bench
- RYA WATER SPORTS CENTER : 2 SEADOO SPARK 900 HO 3 seats with IBR system, 1 SEADOO GTI 120 CV for 1 HOVERBOARD, 1 FLYBOARD
|Specifications & Accommodation|
|Average fuel consumption||800 Ltrs/hr|
|Boat type||Motor Yacht|
|Cruise speed||14 knots|